I have dedicated my life to supporting young children, their families and ensuring they get a strong start in life.
- Fully fund our early childhood system to ensure all families have access to high quality, affordable and accessible early childhood care and education.
- Support the early childhood workforce – addressing short term and long term strategies to make sure our early childhood educators are recognized and paid a fair wage.
- Make sure our youngest Minnesotans have what they need to thrive and reach their full potential.
One of the most critical things we must do to support future generations in our state is to protect our environment and address the impact of climate change.
- Take care of our beautiful lakes, rivers, prairies, forests and rich farmlands in Minnesota.
- Ensure our air is clean by reducing air pollution and the damages it causes.
- Reduce the threat of climate change to the earliest years of child development.
Our elders have given so much to us and to our state, we must in turn make sure their later years are the best they can possibly be. A society is judged by how we care for our youngest and oldest.
- Ensure seniors live full, healthy and productive lives.
- Respect and listen to the wisdom of our elders by asking what they need and want.
- Care for our youngest and oldest citizens, our most vulnerable citizens.
We must ensure that every child has the best start in life no matter their race, ethnicity, or socio-economic status.
- Ensure our rural communities are welcoming to all.
- Commitment to listening, and representing the needs of all of our community members.
Prepared and paid for by Nancy Jost for Minnesota • PO Box 1042 • Fergus Falls, MN 56538